Happy Dragon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Dragon Forums

The Official Happy Dragon Productions Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survival Crisis Z

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scotsman

Scotsman

Survival Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Survival Crisis Z   Survival Crisis Z Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:35 am

Yes, I am going through with it..

____________________________________________________________________________________
Quoted from Wikipedia.

About: Survival Crisis Z is a 2004 computer role-playing game (CRPG) for Microsoft Windows from Ska Software.

The game takes place in a section of city during the wake of a zombie apocalypse. Players assume the role of a Survivor, and are given free reign in how they deal with the hostile world.

Features: The player must scavenge for supplies. Food is an especially important resource, due to the hunger and fatigue systems. The player can also take control of a house, often by force. The players can join three factions: the Rebels, SWAT, or the player can simply remain neutral. The zombies, while not a faction the player can join, function as the antagonists of the game. While dangerous at night, the player can also use zombies to his advantage, by luring NPCs into traps.

The player advances the plot by taking missions from leaders. They can also take over houses, trade, or simply roam the map looking for items and weapons to trade, just as long as they watch out for threats of the post-apocalyptic world—living or dead.

There are a number of strategies to employ, weapons to use, and skills to help the player. The player can build their character and party to accommodate different play styles, all while dealing with the growing masses of living dead.

Storyline: Survival Crisis Z tells the story of the player in a post-apocalyptic world filled with zombies. Throughout the game, the player will uncover the source of the zombies.
____________________________________________________________________________________

A video Tekker made:

Download Here!
Sizes:
In the .zip - 10.10Mb
Extracted [Size] - 44.3Mb
Extracted [Size on Disk] - 45.3Mb

MISC.

About "Stimulyte" : Stimultye is the drug in SCZ and when consumed boost your Hunger and Fatigue up to their max. (20000), during consumption you will get a weird screen effect but everything (but you and your allies) will slow down, like some super concentration mode. After a few minutes everything will return to normal but your Hunger and Fatigue will hit into the heavy negatives meaning your suffering from withdrawal.
It can be sold to housekeepers for about $500 if you go into your inventory and USE it while your near the house owner (make sure Talk has appeared at them) and if you try to sell it in the Sell nventory menu for the house keeper you will notice it sells for about $20.

The Map

Survival Crisis Z Help_m10

Last edited by Scotsman on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding info.)
Back to top Go down
Tekker

Tekker

Survival Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Crisis Z   Survival Crisis Z Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:54 am

How to beat this game without trying:
Choose Doctor, as it can go invul, heal, and auto regens life. Also starts with the most badass non-lvl13 weapon, revolver.

Wander around for ten minutes gathering food and ammo, selling ALL non-food and chemicle materials you find. Save up your pipe bombs.

Pipe bomb a few passing trucks.

Hopefully by now you've been in at least ONE dungeon and have at LEAST the flamethrower. I usually wait until the second dungeon, wherein you find the SAW.

Do a high level takeover, be sure that it's in a bar. Hide behind the bar and take your time killing everything.

Do two or three more takeovers to gather allies. Start doing missions for cash.

BUY THESE:
Assemble skll
Backpack skill
(maybe) Pipebomb

Start pipebombing trucks for materials. EVERY time you hit 30, use assemble. USE (not sell) Stimulyte on house leaders until you find one that pays you for it. The stimulyte won't leave your inventory, and you will still get cash. This is the infinite money bug I used during 1 of my 5 playthroughs of the game.

After you have all the passive skills, the ones I told you to buy (get assemble even if you won't use the cheat, free teslas. Sell any other items but healing and tesla. Maybe keep pipebombs for trucks.) ONLY SAW ammo. Your money becomes SAW ammo.

BTW NEVER EVER EVER buy the C4 and detonator skills. they give you those for free durin the first mission you need them.

If you haven't already raped the game, start wandering again. Keep doing dungeons and electro-fucking - then taking over houseleaders.

If you don't want both armies to hate you and start sending assassins after you, wear a mask whenever you're going to fuck them up. The Ski Mask will be in any store, and is disposible. In dungeons you can find permanent masks, the Demon mask and Hockey mask.

I'm fairly sure the demon mask makes car battery-ing go smoother. But a good thing to remember that aside from your naked-faced self, each different mask is a different you, and the ammount they hate each you applies to only them.

If you're a pussy, keep one mask as liked by all and throw it on whenever you're about to get shot to death (doesn't work in takeovers)

GENERAL TIPS:
Any soldiers in a house you're taking over (granted they're on the team your fighting during the takeover) will strt shooting you when the assault begins.

There's no reason to heal your allies, because until they have SAWs, they're worthless.

There's more enemies after dark.

Bloing up trucks and buildings attracts zombies.

The more hurt you are, the darker your screen is.

Night time ghost heads don't hurt you.

Leeches can be stepped on, but can still attach to you (doing no damage) when you are Adrenalined.

You need the chainsaw to make the dirtbike hurt enemies.

Double equip the handgun to put a silencer on it.

You will auto eat food materials when you're hunger is low.

The broodwich maxes out your hunger (in a good way)

The severed hand attacks enemies.

If your allies kill a soldier, they blame you.

Any gun that isn't automatic or the revolver, is worthless.

Trucks, chains, vomit, fire, banshee screams, and tentacles all do "bullet" damage, and can be blocked with armor.

Melee attacks (including a ghost child's knife) are "bite" attacks, and can be blocked with "adrenaline"

Last edited by Tekker on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tekker

Tekker

Survival Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Crisis Z   Survival Crisis Z Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:57 am

Potions are mixed thusly.
Yellow and red = Orange - Fills your stomache
Yellow and Blue = Green - Speed boost
Yellow and Yellow = Yellow - Wakes you up
Blue and Blue = 10 armor
Blue and Red = Heals you twice
Red and Red = Heals you once

I didn'tbother learning how to make the Catalyst potions, because I always get them for free with assemble. But here's what they do.

Stimulyte = DON'T FUCKING DO DRUGS KIDS!!!
The metal one = 20 armor
The clarity thingy = Let's you see through walls and in the dark
Back to top Go down
Tekker

Tekker

Survival Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Crisis Z   Survival Crisis Z Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:00 am

And lastly, the movie I made was with the DEMO for this game. The skills, other levels, and cheats (including appearence editor) were locked.

Also, I was using the controll set that DOESN'T use the mouse, so I could play with one hand and eat with the other. That's me playing WITH ONE HAND, USING ONLY THE KEYBOARD!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survival Crisis Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Crisis Z   Survival Crisis Z Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Crisis Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy Dragon Forums :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: