Happy Dragon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Dragon Forums

The Official Happy Dragon Productions Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Employment and Movie Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tekker

Tekker

Employment and Movie Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Employment and Movie Ideas   Employment and Movie Ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:09 pm

All you have to do to get into the movies is ask. But don't CAUSE bloopers because I won't put them in. and don't try being a "new character" in something I'm already doing (like OmniTek.)

If you want to be a character in a movie, pitch me the idea for a NEW movie.

On that note, I don't want you comming in and telling me to make a movie in some game. If you give me "make a CS:S movie!" you're going to get "about what?" Also, Gmod is for stillframe pansies who love playing with dolls. Honestly, how many times do you have to see Gman with a stupid smile before you stop smoking pot and realize it stopped being funny after the first time.

If you say, "make a DoD movie about storming the beach" I'm going to tell you to stop being so generic. One event happening is equal to a gameplay vid, which I'm not against making if you have a server for me. Prefereably low HUD and no mods/plug-ins.

And finally, you will get critisized. But I might get a better idea off you, which is good enough.
Back to top Go down

Employment and Movie Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy Dragon Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: