Happy Dragon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Dragon Forums

The Official Happy Dragon Productions Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The HDP Round Table Discussions"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squid

"The HDP Round Table Discussions" Empty
PostSubject: "The HDP Round Table Discussions"   "The HDP Round Table Discussions" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:17 am

This is something Tekker has in the works. Discuss topics ranging from "where are the new movies or the pt2s of things" to "what does drummehs pussy taste like" and everything in bewteen. hopefully some wierd ass news stories too.

This might be the next best thing since the invention of the vibrating dildo. So This is the place where you can dump ideas for discussion Topics for the show. Who knows, maybe your topic will be the first thing we discuss.

My little ideas:

Hot Carl in an art form.

Your sexual organs having super powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The HDP Round Table Discussions"   "The HDP Round Table Discussions" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:58 am

Ahahaha, Let me accumulate a list nyah.

1. True Story! A woman in florida called 911 THREE FUCKING TIMES because the McDonald's she was at ran out of Chicken McNuggets. Hilarity ensues!
2. That idiot who put a cat in a bong so he could "Calm It Down".
3. What would you rather be? Deaf, Blind, or a Quadriplegic. (Note: a Quadriplegic is a person who is paralyzed in all four limbs (That's your arms and legs for you slower people.))
4. If your genitals could make ANY NOISE in the world, what would it be?
5. What situation sounds better to you. Having sex with a really ugly chick for as long as you want, whenever you want. Or having sex with a really fucking hot chick once, but after the act, she's going to kill you by intense sodomy.

Hm, that's all I got for now. I'll try to come up with some more shit.
Back to top Go down
M3 Luck3y Charms

PostSubject: Re: "The HDP Round Table Discussions"   "The HDP Round Table Discussions" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:18 am

Lunchbox wrote:
Ahahaha, Let me accumulate a list nyah.

5. What situation sounds better to you. Having sex with a really ugly chick for as long as you want, whenever you want. Or having sex with a really fucking hot chick once, but after the act, she's going to kill you by intense sodomy.

hmmm...can i put a plastic bag over her head?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The HDP Round Table Discussions"   "The HDP Round Table Discussions" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The HDP Round Table Discussions"
Page 1 of 1