Happy Dragon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Dragon Forums

The Official Happy Dragon Productions Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet the characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tekker

Tekker

Meet the characters Empty
PostSubject: Meet the characters   Meet the characters Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:01 pm

NO INFORMATION HERE WILL BE POSTED UNTIL IT'S RELEASED IN THE MOVIE!!

To that end, just because I haven't elaborated on a character, say Sgt. Tower, it doesn't mean "OMG TWIST!!" it means the characters didn't find time between fighting soldiers, aliens, and the ominous Boss to sit down and chat about where they went to eat last thursday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEK

Age: Indeterminate due to cryogenic stasis, biological enhancements and mechanical augmentations.

Disposition: Insane

Current mission: Sleep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARRY

Disposition: Victimized

Current mission: Survive

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIMES

Disposition: Sane

Current mission: "Well... if it's for a girl, I got no problem stickin' around for a bit..."

SGT. TOWER

Disposition: Dutified

Current mission: Evac the civillian, destroy alien threat, avoid being found outby other soldiers

THE "BOSS"

Occupation: Leader of research and developement for an undisclosed orginisation

Disposition: Indeterminate

Current mission:
Priority one: Eliminate final SPADE
Priotity two: Recapture target
Priority three: Eliminate alien threat

"DOC" (DECEASED)

Occupation: Former researcher employed under The "Boss," in charge of the SPADE program.

Disposition: Sane

Current mission: Rescue daughter, keep Tek off enemy radar

Last edited by Tekker on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M3 Luck3y Charms

PostSubject: Re: Meet the characters   Meet the characters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:16 pm

27...... Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad

But i thought you told me Tek wasn't insane
Back to top Go down
Tekker

Tekker

PostSubject: Re: Meet the characters   Meet the characters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:48 pm

He is NOW. This meet the characters thing is gonna update according to the episodes, and right now he's so pissed off and hurt (via recently activated supressed memories) that he can't see straight.

Besides, he rus around shooting people pretty much indescriminantly. He's crazy. I tink the character has this aura about him. It's more than "pissed off badass guy." More like "stay the fuck ot of my way and let me go back to sleep."

He's not insane the way I'M insane, he's just a psychopath (right now).
Back to top Go down
Tekker

Tekker

PostSubject: Re: Meet the characters   Meet the characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Updated via episode 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the characters   Meet the characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy Dragon Forums :: OmniTek Series-
Jump to: